Acros are dying from the base up

  • Thread starter Thread starter oldpaddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Agree with the above, ATI test also allow you to send a sample of ro water. I had basal necrosis although minor my ATI water test came back low for iodine,. Potassium and strontium. I brought them back to NSW levels and no more basal recession

Which salt are you using? There shouldn’t be any reason for trace elements to be lacking.
 
Fauna Marin professional, it is rock solid on the bigger elements. But not sure about trace.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new