• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acros for sale

Item Price
25-100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Rshahnyc

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2024
Messages
689
Reaction score
215
Location
New Rochelle
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
WD x3 - 100$ each
POTO Afterburner x4 - 50$ each
Garf Bonsai x2 - 35$ each
Tequila Sunrise x2 - 35$ each
TNT Anacaropora x2 - 25$ each
WWC Blueberry Fields x6 - 25$ each

Also have a 6x4” WWC Blueberry Fields colony for sale

I can take some better pics lol local pickup preferred or you pay for shipping. Discount for multi



IMG_4156.jpeg

IMG_4157.jpeg

IMG_4155.jpeg

IMG_4159.jpeg

IMG_4160.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new