Acros receding from base

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zuluuz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zuluuz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2024
Messages
99
Reaction score
76
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently running 2 mp40’s on opposite sides of the tank anti synced at 70% reef crest on a 65 gallon display. Tank dimensions are 3 feet long by roughly 2 feet deep. A few of my acros have been receding from the base and I’m trying to rule out flow. Do these settings seem a bit high or low? Any help is greatly appreciated.
 
Did you rule out chemistry?
Yes numbers look good to me.

Alk:8
Cal: 430
Mag: 1400
N03: 17
P04: .1

I did add another light fixture recently but I do not think this would affect the base of the acros?
 
Currently running 2 mp40’s on opposite sides of the tank anti synced at 70% reef crest on a 65 gallon display. Tank dimensions are 3 feet long by roughly 2 feet deep. A few of my acros have been receding from the base and I’m trying to rule out flow. Do these settings seem a bit high or low? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Oh, no pics? White light not blue light, please.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new