Acros under 10k lighting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aquadude1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Route 66 Merlin’s Staff is an striking solid purple
1764262107181.jpeg
Love the growth tips on that one
 
Nothing to contribute here except to say I got a little Merlin’s Staff a growin’, courtesy of my pal sisterlimonpot.
IMG_1990.jpeg
Looks good. I like the light base color
 
Thanks. This has been one slow acro, I've had it for over a year and almost lost it a few times. It looks like it's finally decided to grow lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new