• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acros / Zoas and more - pickup at Reef-a-Palooza Orlando

acro-ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi guys and gals,

I recently cut some more frags and have some others sitting around that need to go. I'll be attending Reef-a-palooza so I figured I’d offer these up to anyone that wants to pick them up in Orlando on Saturday, April 6. I will be at the show in the afternoon, around 1pm, but we can coordinate via text for a smooth transaction and meet somewhere nearby. I’m only coming from an hour away so these will all be super happy when you receive them.

The little acro packs are priced according to 0.5”, but some of these are well bigger than that and some are right at that size.

I run a tight ship as far as coral pests; everything coming into my tank gets inspected with a magnifying loupe and then dipped. I guarantee no acro flatworms/red bugs/zoa nudis/etc.!

I do ship but this listing is specifically for face-to-face transaction at RAP 2019. I’m happy to put together a pack for you if you want to ship but prices/sizes may vary slightly; please PM me separately.

If you want single frags of certain ones just PM me as well.

Thanks!
Ed

Little acro pack “A” (0.5”+ x 6 frags) - $150:

Oregon Tort, JF sour twist, Copps green efflo, BC Coleman table, JKR rainbow, Paletta pink tip

Little acro pack “B” (0.5”+ x 6 frags) - $105:

Christmas mirabilis, incredible hulk, Tyree pink lemonade, Paletta tri color, Tyree $500 efflo, WWC Yellow Tips

Little acro pack “C” (0.5”+ x 6 frags)-$60:

Garf bonsai, Blueberry wine “knockoff”, miyagi tort, Miami orchid, Tyree tricolor, no-name blue stag

4 pack random assortment of 1”+ acro frags, my pick (some of the above, or other named ones and/or no-names; you’ll be happy I’m sure! Get 2 packs and I won’t give you any duplicates!) - $60

XL chunks (1.5-2.0” and multi branch) – 30 each chunk

Garf Bonsai, Miami Orchid, Miyagi Tort, Blueberry wine “knockoff”

Mini-colonies:

Blueberry wine “knockoff” – approx.. 4”x2” – beautifully symmetrical and mounted on a 3” tile - $60

Garf Bonsai – approx.3” and lots of branches, encrusting on a 1.5” ceramic disc - $40

Chalice:

Tyree Aquascene Watermelon – the best old school watermelon type out there; hard to come by – healed 2-4 eye nice frags starting to show new green rim - $40

Mummy eye – 0.75-1” frag - $20

Jason Fox “My Miami” – 1-2 eyes - $75

Zoas (per polyp):

Scrambled eggs - $5

Black hole sun - $2

Captain America palys - $10

Pink Kraks - $25

Buttkissers - $80

Rockstars - $5

Sunny D’s - $7

Halle Berry’s - $5

Other:

Sunset monti - $15

Orange monti cap - $10

Tyree war coral - $15

Here's a random assortment of pics:
IMG_0024.jpg
IMG_0034.jpg
IMG_0035.JPG
IMG_0036.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG
IMG_0038.jpg
IMG_9939.jpg
IMG_9942.jpg
IMG_9946.jpg

44CBEAE0-6EE4-4CDD-847F-47A5BC846547.jpeg

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 128 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.4%
Back