28 SPS frag pack for sale

Item Price
$25
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Coral Pimp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2011
Messages
301
Reaction score
35
Location
Brooklyn, New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pack contains a lot of nice milli, acro and stags. Pick up Brooklyn 11236

Asking $700 for sps pack 28 frags

Also if not gone by Sat will split the pack up into separate frags $30 per frag besides millis.

Milli frag pack 8 frags $300
ASD rainbow
Sunset
Sunrise
CB Bubble gum
Superman
pink
GreeN

Here’s the list of most and forgot the names of the rest
Fox flame
Pink Cadillac
ASD Rainbow milli
Sunset milli
Green milli
Superman milli
Bubblegum milli
Pink milli
Sunrise milli
Bonsai
Pc rainbow
Rommels watermelon
Red planet
Green planet
Tetnuis
Cali tort
Joe the coral
Papa Smurf tetnuis
Turaki
Fire cracker
695A4462-15DC-463C-96B8-E933B07E9ECD.jpeg
7D9EA4F6-7888-4B61-B12B-E4DAE25A6D39.jpeg
 
Last edited:
What are their names?
Fox flame
Pink Cadillac
Rainbow milli
Sunset milli
Green milli
Superman milli
Bubblegum milli
Pink milli
Sunrise milli
Bonsai
Pc rainbow
Rommels watermelon
Red planet
Green planet
Tetnuis
Cali tort
Joe the coral
Papa Smurf tetnuis
Turaki

Forgot the rest
 
Where in bklyn? Interested in pink cadillac, pc rainbow and red planet; will pick up. $30 a frag.
 
Where in bklyn? Interested in pink cadillac, pc rainbow and red planet; will pick up. $30 a frag.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new