• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acros

ajcanale

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't recommend @ajcanale
User is saying this because I didn't honor an offer he gave earlier this evening. I'll elaborate. After answering numerous questions and providing images of the 3 colonies I had of a specific coral, as well as history with shipping of said coral, he made a low ball offer which I immediately declined (should have ceased discussion at that point). This was followed by a bit of negotiating, he made an offer that I accepted. Some time later this offer was met by him wanting more images. Meanwhile I had 3 direct messages for asking price. Decided to sell to another rather than the persistently skeptical individual. Also, to note, I was planning on offering a similarly (slightly smaller) piece at a price much less than what we had agreed on. Trying to work it out now.

OnPointCorals

Premier Aquaculture SPS Boutique
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
User is saying this because I didn't honor an offer he gave earlier this evening. I'll elaborate. After answering numerous questions and providing images of the 3 colonies I had of a specific coral, as well as history with shipping of said coral, he made a low ball offer which I immediately declined (should have ceased discussion at that point). This was followed by a bit of negotiating, he made an offer that I accepted. Some time later this offer was met by him wanting more images. Meanwhile I had 3 direct messages for asking price. Decided to sell to another rather than the persistently skeptical individual. Also, to note, I was planning on offering a similarly (slightly smaller) piece at a price much less than what we had agreed on. Trying to work it out now.

Thanks for clearing up. I have been eyeing some of your packs and was disappointed to read this.

ajcanale

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for clearing up. I have been eyeing some of your packs and was disappointed to read this.
Yes, the entire premise of "wouldn't recommend" is based off my backing out of a potential sale in which there was no transaction made. Take that as you wish.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 187 71.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 19 7.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.7%
Back