How to keep Acro coral color

The right levels of nutrients, cal, alk, flow, lighting. And every coral is different. They will adapt often to changes in time. Hence, why people are always waiting on sps for growth and coloring up. Why people are always asking placement.
 
I have heard that trace elements can play a role. I started dosing all for reef to supplement safely. You could also dose it yourself.
 
In my system acros usually go through a cycle where they brown a few days after I add them and then over time they start to color up again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new