• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acrylic Reef Ready Peninsula Room Divider

Item Price
$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

kados

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2019
Messages
962
Reaction score
1,140
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
64"L X 24" W X 28" H

Acrylic aquarium - Peninsula Room divider layout (Tank only, no stand)

External overflow on backend
(2) 1" Drains (Brand new bulkheads)
(2) 3/4" Returns (Brand new)

3/4" Acrylic panels, comes with lids

Was used in a fish only system with Triggers and Puffers so there are scratches. Could use some polishing if you have the experience (I do not).

Located in basement and will need two people to carry up stairs and straight outside.

I will include a 5 gallon bucket of Caribsea special grade sand and $500 worth of Caribsea Liferock for free.

Pickup in 07058 NJ

20260622_193259.jpg 20260622_193409.jpg Screenshot_20260622-195638_Chrome.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new