Acrylic sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter JCSReefing
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JCSReefing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
450
Reaction score
64
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where I could buy/make a 20x10x20. (LxWxH) acrylic box? I'm trying to make a custom sump that will fit in between my 2x4's in my stand to make more room.
 
If you're looking to build one eplastics.com will cut to size, if you have never DYI one before this is a great resource: Tools | Melev's Reef

You can google cell cast acrylic and find a few others suppliers but I personally have had a good experience with eplastics.com.

 
Whats the guy that makes this sump? Do you have any info? I'am looking to buying a sump for my nano tank.
 
Anyone know where I can buy a cheap acrylic rectangle/tank so I can put my own chambers in it for a custom sump? Trying to keep cost down
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new