ADA 60P Shroom Tank

BowieReefer84

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2015
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Ellicott City, MD 21042
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just joined after seeing a Reef2Reef booth at MACNA. Here is my setup in it's current state.

It's a ADA 60P stocked with a variety of mushroom corals. Livestock is a pair of clowns. A black and a regular ocellaris. Also, a fire shrimp. As I am writing this post I realize I need to take some new pictures. Below are just a few shots. Tank is lit with a 4 bulb ATI 2 Blue+, ATI Actinic, and a marine glo bulb. It's a nice easy setup and requires little work or monitoring.

IMG_0617 by mteske1, on Flickr
IMG_0615 by mteske1, on Flickr
IMG_0604 by mteske1, on Flickr

Too be continued.
 
Suscribed, I just ordered my own birthday present! an ADA 60p, how do you like the ati fixture?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new