Adam, are you shipping orders this week and next week?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
id like to order a battlebox and get delivery asap. please advise. regards, D.
PM Sent! and thanks for asking I was actually going to put something up about this real soon.

I think tomorrow Wednesday the 15th will be my last day actually for anyone who's wondering. But I will resume regular shipments after Xmas, and have made the switch to UPS now as well so, with any luck we won't have quite so many late and problematic deliveries moving forward.

Fare thee well Fed Ex, it's been a tumult of fun...

mwilk19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM Sent! and thanks for asking I was actually going to put something up about this real soon.

I think tomorrow Wednesday the 15th will be my last day actually for anyone who's wondering. But I will resume regular shipments after Xmas, and have made the switch to UPS now as well so, with any luck we won't have quite so many late and problematic deliveries moving forward.

Fare thee well Fed Ex, it's been a tumult of fun...
There’s an early Christmas present. FedEx has been a disaster for a while now.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There’s an early Christmas present. FedEx has been a disaster for a while now.
Agree not sure what took me so long, but last night was kind of a "stress test" for UPS with 4 boxes shipped.

All were delivered to my delight without a hitch. I normally don't ship at all the two weeks before Xmas with fed ex because delays are inevitable. Pretty much garanteed. So far, we are off to a good start here. If they can sneak my rates down even a little, that would be the icing on the cake. lol

muffinmanXL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree not sure what took me so long, but last night was kind of a "stress test" for UPS with 4 boxes shipped.

All were delivered to my delight without a hitch. I normally don't ship at all the two weeks before Xmas with fed ex because delays are inevitable. Pretty much garanteed. So far, we are off to a good start here. If they can sneak my rates down even a little, that would be the icing on the cake. lol

So glad to hear you ditched FedEx, will be placing (another) order soon!

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cycling Packaging GIF by Mantel.com

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received two battle boxes the last two weeks. One was delivered FedEx the other UPS. UPS showed up 2 hours earlier than FedEX. The corals that were delivered by UPS open up almost instantly where the FEDEX ones did not. My theory is UPS handles their boxes better. ;)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I received two battle boxes the last two weeks. One was delivered FedEx the other UPS. UPS showed up 2 hours earlier than FedEX. The corals that were delivered by UPS open up almost instantly where the FEDEX ones did not. My theory is UPS handles their boxes better. ;)
I have developed a theory as well that builds on yours actually. I do believe they handle them better.

But I noticed that with UPS there are more transfers, Like WAY more. Meaning they are loaded and unloaded up to 5-6 times or more in one trip. And I am honestly wondering if by having those boxes moved around a little more, jostled if you will, that the water inside the bags gets moved around also, providing a means to "circulate" a little better. As opposed to making one long trip and sitting for up to 5-6 hours as they would with fed ex.

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back