All Orders Shipped!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We want to thank everyone so much for their support and patience during our three week shipping pause. As you know, we paused shipping during the peak holiday shipping season due to our experiences with terrible UPS delays last year. This generated a bit of a backlog, so when we resumed shipping again Monday, there was quite a bit to do and quite a few orders shipped later in the week than they normally would. Y'all were all so fantastic and patient with us, and we can't thank you enough. We finished shipping the very last of the orders today (Texas orders with one-day shipping, and some two day shipping/Saturday delivery orders).

If you placed an order with us between December 13 and January 10 (before 5 PM), your order has now shipped!

We're taking orders for next week, although bear in mind that Monday is a holiday and UPS/USPS/FedEx are all closed, so we won't be able to ship until Tuesday. The good news is that all orders now go out with two day shipping, and we have added Wednesday as a shipping day!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Dinkins Aquatic Gardens . Do you know when and if you're planning on running the 3 pk nudis for $39. I was planning to get some, but it's now gone up to $49

That's a great question! We do frequently send out coupon codes, such as the big 25% one in the Christmas cards we sent to all our customers recently. Shoot me a PM and I can get you that code, in case you didn't receive your Christmas card for any reason.

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That's a great question! We do frequently send out coupon codes, such as the big 25% one in the Christmas cards we sent to all our customers recently. Shoot me a PM and I can get you that code, in case you didn't receive your Christmas card for any reason.
Pm sent. Thank you.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back