• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Adaptive Reef AI blade hybrid algae reactor 16

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

absoluteNANOreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2013
Messages
887
Reaction score
386
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Brand new Adaptive Reef Al blade hybrid algae reactor 16.

Boxes only opened to make sure there's no damage.

It’s too large for me to make use of.

In the Charlotte NC area but will ship.

l

LAST PRICE DROP. WILL NOT GO LOWER

IMG_0854.jpeg IMG_0855.jpeg IMG_0856.jpeg IMG_0789.png
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new