Adaptive Reef Apex Boards - Show your setups!

obzidian_reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soo... either I'm terrible at searching on here or there really isn't a thread for folks to show off their boards.

I'm particular looking for inspiration as I recently acquired a reefer 350 and would like to see how folks mount their apex's. I love how clean the adaptive reef boards are, lets see em!

mil3sdavis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soo... either I'm terrible at searching on here or there really isn't a thread for folks to show off their boards.

I'm particular looking for inspiration as I recently acquired a reefer 350 and would like to see how folks mount their apex's. I love how clean the adaptive reef boards are, lets see em!

I'm noticing the same thing. I'm having problems coming up with any images that are just he promotional ones.

AKL1950

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is for my WaterBox 220.6. Top two dosers are for Ca, Alk, Mag and trace. Bottom one is for auto water changes. Only issue is it’s right behind the DT, so the auto water change whines pretty loud when it’s running. Dosing containers are just sitting on the floor. Power head and sump pumps on the left with the Apex and skimmer controller. The powerheads, pumps and lights are all Ecotech so I run them through Mobius, but they are plugged into the Apex as well. Other things plugged into the Apex are the UV and ATO which are under the tank. Auto water change is plumbed through the wall to the right to a 75 gal salt water tank in a closet. That tank is plumbed to the RO-DI 75 gallon tank in the garage. Tank waste water is plumbed through the wall to the garage sink. DT is to the left In the picture.
7E9B0C0A-7C9C-4F62-882D-C7D025A58E01.jpeg

Tcook

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is for my WaterBox 220.6. Top two dosers are for Ca, Alk, Mag and trace. Bottom one is for auto water changes. Only issue is it’s right behind the DT, so the auto water change whines pretty loud when it’s running. Dosing containers are just sitting on the floor. Power head and sump pumps on the left with the Apex and skimmer controller. The powerheads, pumps and lights are all Ecotech so I run them through Mobius, but they are plugged into the Apex as well. Other things plugged into the Apex are the UV and ATO which are under the tank. Auto water change is plumbed through the wall to the right to a 75 gal salt water tank in a closet. That tank is plumbed to the RO-DI 75 gallon tank in the garage. Tank waste water is plumbed through the wall to the garage sink. DT is to the left In the picture.
What dosing containers are those?

AKL1950

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What dosing containers are those?
They are the Neptune dosing containers. I decided to go with everything Neptune This time. Actually haven’t got them up and running yet. I will start adding corals to the system next month. I’ll get the dosing going when I see the need from the numbers. Just got the Trident running last week. My sticky notes are on there so I remember what goes where.

CC99E593-A3BB-4F0C-8E96-A64C4BC22624.jpeg

Tcook

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are the Neptune dosing containers. I decided to go with everything Neptune This time. Actually haven’t got them up and running yet. I will start adding corals to the system next month. I’ll get the dosing going when I see the need from the numbers. Just got the Trident running last week. My sticky notes are on there so I remember what goes where.

CC99E593-A3BB-4F0C-8E96-A64C4BC22624.jpeg
Ok. The sticky notes were throwing me off. Made them look longer than they are.

alabella1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
What boards did you use?

dschuffert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my panel.

Attachments

• IMG_4278.jpeg
    IMG_4278.jpeg
    75.4 KB · Views: 161

ekandler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have a reefer 350 and wanted a controller board on the right side of the cabinet. I’m not a fan of the adaptive reef, too expensive and too much wasted space, so I made my own out of MDF. $30 of wood and a few 3D printed brackets with magenta and I fit all my controllers in one place. Would have taken multiple adaptive reef boards to do this and cost a ton of money.
8A24C7DA-3225-4C79-8514-BAAA5B881904.jpeg

image.jpg

takoarm8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have a reefer 350 and wanted a controller board on the right side of the cabinet. I’m not a fan of the adaptive reef, too expensive and too much wasted space, so I made my own out of MDF. $30 of wood and a few 3D printed brackets with magenta and I fit all my controllers in one place. Would have taken multiple adaptive reef boards to do this and cost a ton of money.
8A24C7DA-3225-4C79-8514-BAAA5B881904.jpeg

image.jpg
Looks great!

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 24 14.5%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 36 21.8%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 97 58.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back