adaptive reef spare parts

Millerb415

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2021
Messages
88
Reaction score
22
Location
Laguna Hills, CA, United States
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try to get in contact with the folks over at Adaptive Reef! I'm sure they could send you spare parts
 
Hello. I am trying to get warranty support with Adaptive Reef. Did you eventually get into contact with them? I have been trying for months with no reply. I even had BRS email them with me CC'ed, but still no luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new