Add leds to xr15 g5 prod

clevebill71

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2021
Messages
38
Reaction score
8
Location
cleveland
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
C8E8E36C-9891-4C54-BF79-449C35B2B909.jpeg
 
Looking my for advice I was thinking adding some different led between the 3 lights thinking 2 fixtures.would like more shimmer maybe adding som Red Sea leds I also seen thes smatfarm leds are a little cheaper. I think a point source light would do the trick.I like the xr15 only complaint they give be off a more t5 look
 
If this was me, I'd have a real hard time trying to come up with excuses to not get a couple of Kessils in there. Your light configuration is just begging for it!

Space out the two outer Radions a bit to the left and right, and plop a couple of kessils in there. ;Watching
 
What’s sucks I had 3 kessil 360w i sold for 350 dollars I should of kept them for this purpose.need to stop changing fixtures and roll with them till the break
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new