add on refuguim 4 sale

ZIGGY63

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well I'm putting my added on refuguim for sale. bought it from the aquarium a year or so ago it comes with all the plumbing and a syncrea 0.5 pump and a small power compact light with stand. I'm asking 45 for it or obo, thanks
DSC00041.jpg

OP
OP
Z

ZIGGY63

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No hang on it can sit beside or behind, just depends on how much line you want to run. Dimensions would be off the top of my head guessing would be 18 inches high, 15 long and like 5 wide. Reason for not needing it is I got a bigger sump and can have a fugue in it, but I also think this setup needs a strong light myself. Plus a power head in it would help

Esage

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No hang on it can sit beside or behind, just depends on how much line you want to run. Dimensions would be off the top of my head guessing would be 18 inches high, 15 long and like 5 wide. Reason for not needing it is I got a bigger sump and can have a fugue in it, but I also think this setup needs a strong light myself. Plus a power head in it would help

Are you going to be selling your old sump? IF so, what size is it?

OP
OP
Z

ZIGGY63

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the old sump was pretty small I think it was like 14 inches tall and 20 long and maybe 7 or 8 deep, but it was pretty tight just getting a return pump and skimmer to fit in it. then trying to fit this guys pump in their was not easy

Esage

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the old sump was pretty small I think it was like 14 inches tall and 20 long and maybe 7 or 8 deep, but it was pretty tight just getting a return pump and skimmer to fit in it. then trying to fit this guys pump in their was not easy

Yeah, that's about the size i currently have. I definitely need something bigger.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back