Added A feather Duster to My Tank

reeftankdude

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2021
Messages
552
Reaction score
220
Location
maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was at the Petco and saw this large feather duster for $19.99. Impulse took over and I purchased it. How do you take care of your feather duster? thanks all

 
Especially in a tank that young you'll need to feed planktonic/small size foods of some sort, but I'd expect that to be a more or less all-the-time requirement to keep it going strong. You don't need huge quantities, and plenty of other things are able to eat the fine particles, but phytoplankton and zooplankton foods of some sort (live, concentrate, dry) should be a regular item to feed the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new