Addicted to the salt life..

Detroit_306

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
139
Reaction score
4
Location
Macomb, Mi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to start a 20 at work..
Just a fish only... Not a bad way to waste a few hours
 

Attachments

  • IMAG1004.jpg
    IMAG1004.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 150
I am with you on that! LOL!
 
Boss has a 90! So we've been bsing about getting one here so we gathered up some extra stuff and went to town, non reef safe are nice! But they have to be nice to inverts
 
My boss(hubby) thinks I should start charging people when they come over. I have no clue why he says that. Just because I have 7 active tanks does not mean I have a problem!!! Does it??? lol Awesome to have a tank at work. They are so relaxing!!!
 
I need one at work, thinking of setting up the same type of thing but maybe smaller. Just have to make sure my students dont decide to throw things in it for fun. They can be so mature from 15 to 18.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new