Addictingcoral A+

  • Thread starter Thread starter stigball
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stigball

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2012
Messages
60
Reaction score
5
Location
santa maria CA
I purchased 2 great zoa pack from him and am very pleased with them. They came packed very well and had nothing on them. Opened up within 45 mins after dip. Will buy from him again! Thanks so much and I can't wait to grow them out into nice colonies.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
^^^^X2

Got a pack last week too... Great prices on some healthy peices.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new