Addiction!

twobjustme

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Roanoke, VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh my goodness...everyone is right about this being a totally addictive hobby! I love it. My tank is just over a week old and the plans keeping tallying up in my head. I plan to do soft corals and a few fish. I have a 46 gal. bow. Glad to be here.
 
The addiction has just begun....Soon you will be holding up gas stations, and casing banks for cash deliveries so you can buy your next fix ;)

Welcome to R2R
 
Hey welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new