Adding 3rd NEPTUNE WAV

EakTheFreak

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2019
Messages
611
Reaction score
498
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have no slots left on my Neptune Apex for another WAV.

Would the next product I need be another 1 link to add it to my current apex?

@NeptunePaul
 
I currently have no slots left on my Neptune Apex for another WAV.

Would the next product I need be another 1 link to add it to my current apex?

@NeptunePaul
Just curious, what’s the third item plugged into your eb832 or 1 link? Only asking as maybe there’s a cheaper option than a 1Link or another eb832. For instance, if it’s a trident then you could get a power supply and aquabus cable for pretty reasonable in comparison to the other options mentioned.
 
Just curious, what’s the third item plugged into your eb832 or 1 link? Only asking as maybe there’s a cheaper option than a 1Link or another eb832. For instance, if it’s a trident then you could get a power supply and aquabus cable for pretty reasonable in comparison to the other options mentioned.
It is my DOS
 
Yep all you need is an open 1link port. If you don’t have any spares open on your eb832 then the 1link module is what you need.
Thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new