Adding a McCosker's?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2Plus2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

2Plus2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2024
Messages
391
Reaction score
146
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hiya everyone, can you all please give me some input?

I run a small 42 gallon tank with tons of rock work.

I want to add my 3rd wrasse, I currently have 1 possum and 1 pink streaked and they're peaceful.

Will adding a McCosker ruin the peace & harmony in the tank.

I have a few small gobies and a pair of clowns.
 
Just purchased an acclimation box. I’d suggest getting one as well. Add wrasse and see how tank reacts. When/if they ignore it while in acclimation box (2-3 days usually) release into tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new