Adding Dry Rock to a Running Tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shep
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
6,864
Reaction score
6,574
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have had my new tank up an running for about a month now and I am kind of not likeing my rockwork and was thinking of changing it up a bit. To add new dry rock, is htere anything special I need to do or can I just rinse it off and stick it in?
 
Got my additional Dry rocks few months ago from Reefcleaners and I just rinsed it well and added it to the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new