Adding google sketchup drawings to a thread?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmcneil
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cmcneil

coral junkie
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2010
Messages
669
Reaction score
3
Location
St.Petersburg,Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title states,how do I add a google sketchup drawing to a thread so it's visible without clicking a link?I have seen build threads on here and other forums that have the sketchup pic in the thread without clicking a link but can't figure it out,any help would be awesome.I'm trying to do a build thread and want to show the tank on 3D.

Chris
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new