Adding. Halk Bass

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dorinda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dorinda

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2019
Messages
191
Reaction score
303
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought 2 chalk bass and after hearing I should have gotten 3, I went back the next day and got another. They are all still hiding and I'm wondering if they will find each other in my 75 gallon reef tank and if they will get a long with each other after hiding in different spots for a few days or a week.

17539107132307779714396654395608.jpg
 
I bought 2 chalk bass and after hearing I should have gotten 3, I went back the next day and got another. They are all still hiding and I'm wondering if they will find each other in my 75 gallon reef tank and if they will get a long with each other after hiding in different spots for a few days or a week.

17539107132307779714396654395608.jpg
They will find each other eventually. In my experience even if they don't get along the aggression is minimal. They are a relatively peaceful fish and I think they will do great in your tank.
 
I have two an a 100galon and they are always together really cool patterns and color fish
 
They will find each other eventually. In my experience even if they don't get along the aggression is minimal. They are a relatively peaceful fish and I think they will do great in your tank.
Thanks sooo much for the quick answer. I feel better.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new