Adding inverts after interceptor

  • Thread starter Thread starter kartrsu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kartrsu

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Messages
874
Reaction score
580
Location
Glendale, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long did you guys wait to add back inverts after interceptor dosing? I wrapped up on 5/9, been running carbon. Also did some UV for a while. Vacuumed most of the sand. Did a 25% water change. Thanks!
 
How long did you guys wait to add back inverts after interceptor dosing? I wrapped up on 5/9, been running carbon. Also did some UV for a while. Vacuumed most of the sand. Did a 25% water change. Thanks!
Personally, I would do a couple more 25% or larger water changes.
 
Personally, I would do a couple more 25% or larger water changes.
Okay will do. I did some heavy dosing. 7x dose (23mg per 400G) for 3 weeks in a row. Did some water changes in between, but I'll do some more heavy water changes and maybe try with some hermit crabs over the weekend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new