Adding LED supplements to ATI fixture

SteelerMike

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
548
Reaction score
227
Location
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just switched over from LEDs to the ATI 8x80 sun power fixture and was wondering how people typically attach LED supplements to it. I'm not really looking to spend the money on a reef brite strip as the 60" version is quite expensive so I was looking for other ideas or examples that people have tried. TIA
 
Buildmyled has lights like reepbrite but I'm trying to see how I would hang them

I just receive my buildmyled strip. I 3d printed these hanging brackets. I don't have time yet, but I think I will redo so they mount with double face tape to the side of the ATI fixture, instead of hanging with cable.

IMG_20160117_094634.jpg
 
I just receive my buildmyled strip. I 3d printed these hanging brackets. I don't have time yet, but I think I will redo so they mount with double face tape to the side of the ATI fixture, instead of hanging with cable.

IMG_20160117_094634.jpg
Wow thats is so awesome man. Might need to buy them from you lol
 
I just switched over from LEDs to the ATI 8x80 sun power fixture and was wondering how people typically attach LED supplements to it. I'm not really looking to spend the money on a reef brite strip as the 60" version is quite expensive so I was looking for other ideas or examples that people have tried. TIA
They are really expensive but they are worth every penny with them attached to the fixture. Too bad you cant find any good pictures with people who have them but if you see it in person youll be sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new