Adding Pink-Streaked Wrasse

efrainrodz.94

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

I have a fluval 13.5 with two clownfish and a bicolor blenny. I wanted to add another fish and I was thinking about Pink-Streaked Wrasse. Do you guys think I am overstocking? Is the Pink-Streaked Wrasse a good option for my fluval 13.5? Will Pink-Streaked Wrasse get along with my clownfish and blenny?

Thank you everyone!

Bossman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pink streak in my RS 425 which is about 88 gallons. It's hard to find sometimes it's so small.

I have a 10 gallon that I will be adding either a pink streak or possum wrasse to in the near future.

OP
OP
efrainrodz.94

efrainrodz.94

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pink streak in my RS 425 which is about 88 gallons. It's hard to find sometimes it's so small.

I have a 10 gallon that I will be adding either a pink streak or possum wrasse to in the near future.

You think is a good option for a 13 gallon tank? It looks so cute in pictures but I am scared of overstocking or not having harmony in my tank.

PR_nano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're pretty shy and can get bully pretty easily. I have 1 with a purple firefish in a Nuvo 20 and would like 4 peaceful fish max. In a 13 with 2 clown I would be worry. They are nice to watch picking at rocks all day, mine stays in the open.

Bossman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You think is a good option for a 13 gallon tank? It looks so cute in pictures but I am scared of overstocking or not having harmony in my tank.

For some reason other fish seem to leave the pink streak alone. I've also noticed the same thing with the possum wrasse. I have 2 clownfish, several wrasse and a pair of blue throats in the same tank as the pink streak with no issues at all. The little guy swims around the tank with no one bothering him.

IMO you'd be fine.

joec

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should be OK. PSW will avoid all conflict. The clown fish might pick on him so be aware of that.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 93 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.3%
Back