additives

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amstar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Amstar

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2020
Messages
826
Reaction score
483
Location
Dayton
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
what are your thoughts on additives like:

KZ acroglow
KZ Coral's love
KZ Coral Vitalizer
 
I use acroglow, I dont really see a huge difference when I stopped using it or kept using it and I'm just finishing the bottle I got last year. No idea bout Coral's Love. I did use and finish a bottle of Coral Vitalizer but cant really see a difference and it's been months.

Bonus: Flatworm Stop-- while I did use this and finished a bottle, I do not really see a huge impact on whether it kept my acros healthy or not. Never bought a bottle again.
I use Coral booster and I do have crazy polyp extensions if I fed the tank with a few drops.
 
Would you buy coral booster again?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new