Adjust my Noopsyche settings

Reefer Brent

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no current access to a par meter.

Tank is cycled just over a year with very light to no algae. Nothing I'm worried about.

I have zoanthids at the bottom with blasto, alvepora, hammer, octospawn in the middle. One hydnophora at the very top that I have not seen polyps in a month but is still colorful. (Stability issue)

My display is 22hx22l×18w AIO

I have a pro v3 about 8 to 9 inches off the water.

Current schedule is based on when I like to look at the tank but am open to change if it makes a difference.

Screenshot_20240615_122108_Noo-Psyche.jpg

TokenReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know what to set. I copied someone's on here and it was similar to what I posted. I've been tweaking it, have a few version qr's. Then I saw Sanjay's sched which so I copied the structure except he runs all channels 100%; I'm nowhere near ready for that; may never be. The red and greens off...idk..I've got some algae and something in me says keep those down for now; probably nonsense; lots of opinions on these channels. When the algae passes I may move them up and keep everything the same...I'll see how it looks. Switching from AI Primes to these my corals didn't skip a beat. No days of being closed etc...plenty of algae too! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

OP
OP
R

Reefer Brent

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what I have on my 25g. Everything seems to be doing good. Renting a PAR meter this coming week to check it. I did put red and green to zero.

IMG_8181.png

I had mine up higher too but felt I got some bleaching. Trying to find the right balance. Curious to see your PAR readings. I may bring mine back up a bit based on others successes

DO YOU USE A PAR METER WHEN PLACING NEW CORAL IN YOUR TANK?

• Yes! I think it's important for the longterm health/growth of my coral.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Yes, but I don't find that it is necessary all the time.

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Not currently, but I would like to.

Votes: 31 44.3%
  • No. I don't measure PAR and my corals are still healthy/growing.

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back