Adjust my Noopsyche settings

Reefer Brent

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2023
Messages
440
Reaction score
263
Location
SWFL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no current access to a par meter.

Tank is cycled just over a year with very light to no algae. Nothing I'm worried about.

I have zoanthids at the bottom with blasto, alvepora, hammer, octospawn in the middle. One hydnophora at the very top that I have not seen polyps in a month but is still colorful. (Stability issue)

My display is 22hx22l×18w AIO

I have a pro v3 about 8 to 9 inches off the water.

Current schedule is based on when I like to look at the tank but am open to change if it makes a difference.

Screenshot_20240615_122108_Noo-Psyche.jpg
 
I didn't know what to set. I copied someone's on here and it was similar to what I posted. I've been tweaking it, have a few version qr's. Then I saw Sanjay's sched which so I copied the structure except he runs all channels 100%; I'm nowhere near ready for that; may never be. The red and greens off...idk..I've got some algae and something in me says keep those down for now; probably nonsense; lots of opinions on these channels. When the algae passes I may move them up and keep everything the same...I'll see how it looks. Switching from AI Primes to these my corals didn't skip a beat. No days of being closed etc...plenty of algae too! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
This is what I have on my 25g. Everything seems to be doing good. Renting a PAR meter this coming week to check it. I did put red and green to zero.

IMG_8181.png

I had mine up higher too but felt I got some bleaching. Trying to find the right balance. Curious to see your PAR readings. I may bring mine back up a bit based on others successes
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new