• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Adult Emperor Angel

Item Price
$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Aronsaquarium

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2022
Messages
350
Reaction score
83
Location
los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I’m looking to sell my Adult Emperor Angel.
I bought him as a little baby over a year ago, he’s now fully transformed I’d say close to about 6 inches. Maybe a touch less.
he’s been in my tank for over a year so should be much safer than a new import :)

610764F7-AD9B-4B69-A42C-AF6B47541C20.jpeg D70BFAA7-1A84-4A74-91BE-02DCEC7D696B.jpeg
 
Hi! I saw your post since I am deciding what to do with my emperor, not quite 6” yet. Around 4” and starting to change its colors. Mine is becoming increasingly aggressive lately, he is in a 100 gallon peninsula tank. Ive been adding several small fish and he keeps chasing all around and breathing heavy. Almost looks upset. I feed him several times a day.
out of curiosity, are you selling because of similar behavior?
hes also eating zoas.
any advice is appreciated!
 
Because it is upset. Emperors are grumpy fish with attitudes, and your tank is starting to be too small for its attitude. Large angels need their space. The behavior is normal for emperor angels and will get worse as it grows. Rehome, pick new tank mates, or upgrade.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new