Advanced Acrylics Fraud/Scam

Blue Tang Clan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
823
Location
Maryland
I was one of the dozens of people scammed by John at Advanced Acrylics in California. I have tried emailing, calling, and texting and he doesn’t reply 90% of the time, and when he does - there are only empty promises to refund my money. I’ve literally reached out more than 50 times.

The quality of the work is good (I’ve ordered from him before) but if anything goes awry, you’ll never see your money again.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new