Advise on what this is

i really don't think its a monti because of the sizse of the "polyps"

i am guessing cyphastrea or leaning more towards a hollywood stunner chalice

bob
 
i really don't think its a monti because of the sizse of the "polyps"

i am guessing cyphastrea or leaning more towards a hollywood stunner chalice

bob

Its not a hollywood because the base is purple... I got one of those too.
 
idk what it is, but its awesome looking thats for sure!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new