AEFW ID???

  • Thread starter Thread starter b1llvance
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

b1llvance

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2018
Messages
150
Reaction score
92
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blew this off a sestosa colony and it stuck to the glass. Is this an AEFW?
20260312_122322_AC74A7DC-10D8-44C0-9B93-8D85CBA2354B.png
 
Well, A Setosa is a form of Montipora so I would not expect AEFW to be found on it. Strange things happen though. Can you get a pic of both top and bottom of the " worm"
 
Well, A Setosa is a form of Montipora so I would not expect AEFW to be found on it. Strange things happen though. Can you get a pic of both top and bottom of the " worm"
I tried to suck it up with a pipette and lost it to the flow😢.
 
My first thoughts, I would be surprised if it's not a flatworm of some kind (so probably not a keeper no matter the ID); it's hard to say what kind from the pic, but based on the shape and it being on a coral, possibly a Waminoa flatworm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new