Aefw

miamiangler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2013
Messages
399
Reaction score
11
Location
miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have In my tank a strange looking flatworm .They are only on the rocks none on the corals . They are small 1-3mm long and move fast . Their coloring Is a redish brown color .Not flat but thin . when I crushed one it was redbrown .

Not sure what AEFW look like .I hope someone can give some information . also is there any fish that eats flatworms ?
 
4 or 6 line wrasse may. And I believe the yellow coris wrasse may eat them too.

Try some flat worm exit. But read directions before you treat. Use caution when treating with FWE.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new