Aeraqua Duo Protein Skimmer Controller Problem

jeff2516

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After cleaning my skimmer cup I went to turn the Aeraqua Skimmer back on, and the controller was reading "Flasherror....", all the buttons were non-responsive so I could not get the skimmer pump to start again.

I tried to powercycle, and also I tried to enter the setup mode by holding down the dial while powering the skimmer back up, both of these solutions did not work. The pump has only been running about 3 months so buildup is minimal.

I did notice the controller has a slot of a MicroSD card, but i'm hoping I don't have to go out and get one to fix this. (Like why would this new product need a firmware update).

I do have tickets into Maxspect and Coralvue, but i'm not sure how responsive they are going to be, just wanted to see if anyone else experienced this situation.

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After cleaning my skimmer cup I went to turn the Aeraqua Skimmer back on, and the controller was reading "Flasherror....", all the buttons were non-responsive so I could not get the skimmer pump to start again.

I tried to powercycle, and also I tried to enter the setup mode by holding down the dial while powering the skimmer back up, both of these solutions did not work. The pump has only been running about 3 months so buildup is minimal.

I did notice the controller has a slot of a MicroSD card, but i'm hoping I don't have to go out and get one to fix this. (Like why would this new product need a firmware update).

I do have tickets into Maxspect and Coralvue, but i'm not sure how responsive they are going to be, just wanted to see if anyone else experienced this situation.
Hi it looks like the hardware issue, This is the first time we heard about this issue. Please kindly provide us a small video regarding this issue, how long had it been used and its serial number please? we will run investigation after receiving this info. Also if it's under warranty, please kindly contact our local distributor Coralvue for further check: Please feel free to head over to www.coralvue.com/support and submit a ticket. One of the reps there will be able to help you.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 48 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.4%
Back