aero beds?

  • Thread starter Thread starter surfn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2006
Messages
5,030
Reaction score
54
Location
Charlottesville, Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone have one of those aero beds?

i was thinking about getting one really soon (a small twin bed) b/c i think i'm going to be sleeping on the floor for at least a week during my moving transition going back and forth next month.

any advice on them?

i could also use one i can throw out for a friend staying over from out of town, my futon sucks....

i could also use it on skiing trips if we try to pack alot of people into a small room.

....i can think of alot of good uses for one since i'm always on the go since i'm not settled down anywhere yet.
 
Aerobeds are very convenient. I have 2, a single and double layer queen. They inflate faster than their other competitors. Just keep patches handy though. Both of my beds have holes that I can't seem to find.
 
my parents have a couple for when people sleep over their place.. their quite comfortable.... :)

sorry, I wish I can tell you more about them but I dunno too much..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new