Affordable Corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bear Claw
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bear Claw

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2021
Messages
501
Reaction score
188
Location
Raleigh, North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a website that sells nice small, good, looking softies and LPS frags. I'm on a budget right now and am looking for some nice frags to put and fill in my tank. I want some hammers, torches maybe, zoas, mushrooms, acans, montis, plate, birds nest, candy cane, and maybe a blasto. I'd like to spend about $200 on as many as I can get. I would also like to get them very soon. Thank you!
 
Local if possible. Otherwise, ide look at coral auctions. There have been really good deals for the last 6 months.
 
Try and find local hobbyists who are willing to sell frags. That $200 will go a long way.
 
I like to order from aqua sd. They post new corals every saturday and do frequent 15-30% off sales
 
You can get things like Caulastraea (candy canes) montis, cheap mushrooms and zoas for $15 a frag, may need to spend $30+ on things like hammers, torches and the rest if you're going the budget route
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new