After losing it all.....

Whoa!... You lost the tank in a divorce? Someone wasn't fooling around, were they?

😵🥊

So glad you're back up and running! Best wishes moving forward.
 
Whoa!... You lost the tank in a divorce? Someone wasn't fooling around, were they?

😵🥊

So glad you're back up and running! Best wishes moving forward.
Well yeah I lost the house so.... Can't carry a 200+ gallon system alone.
 

Attachments

  • 20220422_171544.mp4
    24.2 MB
That a fish of hex light shade?
Not sure. I bought them off ebay 4 years ago.
3 more on my 50.
20251214_133114.jpg
 
Coming back strong! Added the reefmat nano today. And a few frags.....

17705088221079037479452325015785.jpg
 
Last edited:
Been there but was upgrading to a bigger tank then Sandy hit. Everything went downhill and came back 2 years later. Good luck.
 
I'm with you brother. I had to give up 5 systems and my house to a divorce 3 years ago.
Welcome back to.....
1767454766689.gif
Sad my kids had to watch it all die and be hauled off for pennies on the dollar.
I honestly don’t know what my ex did with ours. I hope ours all got sold while everything was still alive. It all got moved off site when the house got listed so we could stage the house and I never saw any of it again.

Cheers to new beginnings! Best of luck to your new set up!
 
I honestly don’t know what my ex did with ours. I hope ours all got sold while everything was still alive. It all got moved off site when the house got listed so we could stage the house and I never saw any of it again.

Cheers to new beginnings! Best of luck to your new set up!
I'm sure someone in this community has my tank rn. It was supposedly "donated" to a guy named Brian O'Neal in Greenville SC.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new