*AFTER SALE!* 19th Anniversary Celebration - An ADDITIONAL $10 or 30% of EACH ITEM!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I already have a winner, I'm just waiting on the runner up in the event they don't claim or qualify the prize.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Long-Banner.jpg

13.jpg

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bathroom-Blitz.jpg

For the next 10 MINUTES we're taking a "break" from posting new corals. Now is the time to go grab those frags you had your eye on! Take $10 off EVERY Item listed as available on the sale page for the next 10 minutes... Here's the coupon code: "BATHROOMBLITZ"

Ready, set, GO!!!

Coupon Code for Shopping Cart: BATHROOMBLITZ

Available Items:

*This code should work for multiple items in your cart all at once during checkout

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Long-Banner.jpg

WE HAVE A WINNER

14.jpg

Congratulations on winning a $30 Gift Card!

More games and prizes to come so stick around!
The reason I went with this movie is because Disney just announced more SW movies featuring the not-so-popular character Rey and I've been shocked ever since then. I would have thought they would have gone back to the drawing board and separate themselves as much as they can from the sequel trilogy.

The reason I chose this particular scene is because the yellow saber is only seen once in the movies, and it's from the pretty famous scene at the end where Rey Palpaltine just claims she's a Skywalker now.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
5 MINUTES LEFT!
Bathroom-Blitz.jpg

For the next 5 MINUTES we're taking a "break" from posting new corals. Now is the time to go grab those frags you had your eye on! Take $10 off EVERY Item listed as available on the sale page for the next 5 minutes... Here's the coupon code: "BATHROOMBLITZ"

Ready, set, GO!!!

Coupon Code for Shopping Cart: BATHROOMBLITZ

Available Items:

*This code should work for multiple items in your cart all at once during checkout

mww00ds

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The reason I went with this movie is because Disney just announced more SW movies featuring the not-so-popular character Rey and I've been shocked ever since then. I would have thought they would have gone back to the drawing board and separate themselves as much as they can from the sequel trilogy.

The reason I chose this particular scene is because the yellow saber is only seen once in the movies, and it's from the pretty famous scene at the end where Rey Palpaltine just claims she's a Skywalker now.
Gotta agree with #CodyBot. But its Disney and they never learn. Heck it took them how many decades to change Splash Mountain to a more P.C. concept.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 32 38.6%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 34 41.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back