Aftersale | 30% OFF - Deals That Will Make You Scream!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1200x1200-AFTERSALE.jpg

1200x300.jpg

ALL WEEKEND LONG | A REEF CREATION LIVE SALE
2 DAYS OF HAUNTINGLY GREAT DEALS

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY October 28th and 29th NOON ET

LIVE Postings | Giveaways | Games by Codybot | Live Auctions
$1 & $5 Corals | Haunted House | $500 Gift Card Grand Prize

First person to complete check out WINS!! Carts do not reserve items.
Each frag will be posted with a buy button that will take you directly to checkout.

SUPERDEALS.jpg

Lots of Nice $5 frags and $1 Super Deal Frags during the sale!
$1 Super Deal Frag Rules:

Maximum ONE $1 Super Deal per customer.​
$5 Super Deals Frag Rules:

There is NO limit... GO CRAZY!​

SHIPPING BOX.jpg
BOX.jpg
LOCAL PICKUP.jpg

Shipping is $45.00
$35.00 until Friday 11pm ET

Unlimited items, Fedex Priority Overnight.
We only ship to the Continental US.
NO PUERTO RICO, HAWAII, or ALASKA SHIPPING.

No holding, no exceptions.
CHOOSE A SHIPPING MODULE WITH DESIRED DELIVERY DAY:
No Friday deliveries at this time.
No free shipping.
YOU MUST PURCHASE A SHIPPING MODULE ONCE.
For every additional purchase, there is no additional shipping cost.
Shipping will be refunded if you end up not purchasing any corals.
Local pickup is free, please select Local Pickup as a shipping module so that we know to expect you.

Please pick either Delivery or Local Pickup Module depending on your location and choose your Delivery day.

CODY BAR.jpg

Games

Calling all witches, goblins, and ghouls!
You’re invited to a tour of our haunted house, Codybot will be your guide.

Game Rules:
• To qualify to play games and win prizes you must have purchased a shipping box prior to the game starting.
• Customers who will be doing local pickup will be required to select a local pickup option and purchase a coral over $45 to qualify for prizes prior to the game starting.
If you purchase a shipping box so you can play games and you don't win anything or buy any corals then we will refund your shipping box.. but PLEASE purchase one before the game starts to qualify.

• 1 prize per person. In the event someone wins a second game, the prize will be awarded to the runner-up.
• In the event of a dispute, Codybot would have the final say.
If you purchase a shipping box and don't purchase any corals, your shipping box will be refunded after the sale.

grand.jpg

GRAND PRIZE
$500 GIFT CARD

Every coral purchased during the sale gets you an entry into the grand prize giveaway.

Purchase a Shipping Box before the sale starts and get an extra entry.

TEASER PICS.jpg

COMING SOON

LIVE AUCTIONS.jpg

You set the price! No reserves!

Get some of the best corals in the hobby for the best deals with ARC auctions.
These are quick auctions so stay tuned and don't let a great deal slip you by.

1200x1200.jpg

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODY BAR.jpg

CRISTELLO MANOR

title gif.gif

Come join us this Halloween weekend for a spooky tour of Cristello Manor! I will be your guide as we tour through this centuries old estate, but beware! The spirits are much more active as All Hollow's Eve draws near. I know each and every one of them and will tell you their story as we encounter different ghosts and ghouls. Perhaps you can help me put their souls to rest so that they can finally move on to the other side! So, join in for some spooky Halloween fun, bring your flashlights, and enjoy a frightful tour of Cristello Manor!

The tour starts in about 40 minutes! I wonder what spirit we will encounter first....

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODY BAR.jpg

GHOST ENCOUNTER
MISS WHITAKER

title gif.gif

Our first spirit of the tour! Allow me to tell you her tell…..

In the small town of Willowbrook, nestled amidst rolling hills and dense forests, there stood an old, ivy-covered schoolhouse. For generations, children had passed through its doors, and many teachers had come and gone. However, there was one teacher whose legacy endured long after her physical presence had faded away.

Miss Evelyn Whitaker was a beloved English teacher who had taught at Willowbrook Elementary School for decades. She was passionate about literature and had a unique way of inspiring her students to love the written word. Her classroom was filled with laughter, creativity, and the scent of freshly brewed tea. Miss Whitaker had an uncanny ability to connect with her students, making them feel valued and understood.

One winter evening, a fierce storm swept through Willowbrook, lightning illuminating the night sky and thunder echoing through the hills. As the tempest raged on, a tragic accident occurred, causing Miss Whitaker's untimely demise. The news of her passing sent shockwaves through the town, leaving both students and faculty mourning the loss of their beloved teacher.

However, even in death, Miss Whitaker's dedication to her students remained unshaken. On quiet, moonlit nights, when the school was empty and the halls were still, her presence could be felt. Some claimed to have heard her soft laughter and the gentle rustle of pages turning in an empty classroom. Others spoke of a calming, maternal presence, especially during exam periods when stress ran high.

Rumors of the ghostly teacher spread like wildfire among the students. They whispered of how Miss Whitaker's spirit would help struggling students find the right words for their essays or guide them to the perfect passage in a book. Some even claimed that she would leave encouraging notes on their desks, written in elegant cursive, urging them to believe in their abilities.

Now, we shall see if Miss Whitaker can guide you as well! I will post a school themed word every hour, on the hour. However, the spelling is wrong, and the letters are out of place. The first person to put the letters in the correct order gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODY BAR.jpg

GHOST ENCOUNTER
MISS WHITAKER

title gif.gif

Our first spirit of the tour! Allow me to tell you her tell…..

In the small town of Willowbrook, nestled amidst rolling hills and dense forests, there stood an old, ivy-covered schoolhouse. For generations, children had passed through its doors, and many teachers had come and gone. However, there was one teacher whose legacy endured long after her physical presence had faded away.

Miss Evelyn Whitaker was a beloved English teacher who had taught at Willowbrook Elementary School for decades. She was passionate about literature and had a unique way of inspiring her students to love the written word. Her classroom was filled with laughter, creativity, and the scent of freshly brewed tea. Miss Whitaker had an uncanny ability to connect with her students, making them feel valued and understood.

One winter evening, a fierce storm swept through Willowbrook, lightning illuminating the night sky and thunder echoing through the hills. As the tempest raged on, a tragic accident occurred, causing Miss Whitaker's untimely demise. The news of her passing sent shockwaves through the town, leaving both students and faculty mourning the loss of their beloved teacher.

However, even in death, Miss Whitaker's dedication to her students remained unshaken. On quiet, moonlit nights, when the school was empty and the halls were still, her presence could be felt. Some claimed to have heard her soft laughter and the gentle rustle of pages turning in an empty classroom. Others spoke of a calming, maternal presence, especially during exam periods when stress ran high.

Rumors of the ghostly teacher spread like wildfire among the students. They whispered of how Miss Whitaker's spirit would help struggling students find the right words for their essays or guide them to the perfect passage in a book. Some even claimed that she would leave encouraging notes on their desks, written in elegant cursive, urging them to believe in their abilities.

Now, we shall see if Miss Whitaker can guide you as well! I will post a school themed word every hour, on the hour. However, the spelling is wrong, and the letters are out of place. The first person to put the letters in the correct order gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODY BAR.jpg

CRISTELLO MANOR

title gif.gif

Come join us this Halloween live sale for a spooky tour of Cristello Manor! I will be your guide as we tour through this centuries old estate, but beware! The spirits are much more active as All Hollow's Eve draws near. I know each and every one of them and will tell you their story as we encounter different ghosts and ghouls. Perhaps you can help me put their souls to rest so that they can finally move on to the other side! So, join in for some spooky Halloween fun, bring your flashlights, win some prizes, and enjoy a frightful tour of Cristello Manor!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back