Aftersale | 30% OFF - Deals That Will Make You Scream!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gman83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
CODY BAR.jpg

4.jpg
Notebook

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODY BAR.jpg

GHOST ENCOUNTER
MISS WHITAKER

title gif.gif

Our first spirit of the tour! Allow me to tell you her tell…..

In the small town of Willowbrook, nestled amidst rolling hills and dense forests, there stood an old, ivy-covered schoolhouse. For generations, children had passed through its doors, and many teachers had come and gone. However, there was one teacher whose legacy endured long after her physical presence had faded away.

Miss Evelyn Whitaker was a beloved English teacher who had taught at Willowbrook Elementary School for decades. She was passionate about literature and had a unique way of inspiring her students to love the written word. Her classroom was filled with laughter, creativity, and the scent of freshly brewed tea. Miss Whitaker had an uncanny ability to connect with her students, making them feel valued and understood.

One winter evening, a fierce storm swept through Willowbrook, lightning illuminating the night sky and thunder echoing through the hills. As the tempest raged on, a tragic accident occurred, causing Miss Whitaker's untimely demise. The news of her passing sent shockwaves through the town, leaving both students and faculty mourning the loss of their beloved teacher.

However, even in death, Miss Whitaker's dedication to her students remained unshaken. On quiet, moonlit nights, when the school was empty and the halls were still, her presence could be felt. Some claimed to have heard her soft laughter and the gentle rustle of pages turning in an empty classroom. Others spoke of a calming, maternal presence, especially during exam periods when stress ran high.

Rumors of the ghostly teacher spread like wildfire among the students. They whispered of how Miss Whitaker's spirit would help struggling students find the right words for their essays or guide them to the perfect passage in a book. Some even claimed that she would leave encouraging notes on their desks, written in elegant cursive, urging them to believe in their abilities.

Now, we shall see if Miss Whitaker can guide you as well! I will post a school themed word every hour, on the hour. However, the spelling is wrong, and the letters are out of place. The first person to put the letters in the correct order gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODY BAR.jpg

CRISTELLO MANOR

title gif.gif

Come join us this Halloween live sale for a spooky tour of Cristello Manor! I will be your guide as we tour through this centuries old estate, but beware! The spirits are much more active as All Hollow's Eve draws near. I know each and every one of them and will tell you their story as we encounter different ghosts and ghouls. Perhaps you can help me put their souls to rest so that they can finally move on to the other side! So, join in for some spooky Halloween fun, bring your flashlights, win some prizes, and enjoy a frightful tour of Cristello Manor!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODY BAR.jpg

This is the last round of the evening. The game will resume at 1pm ET tomorrow.

5.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODY BAR.jpg

GHOST ENCOUNTER
MISS WHITAKER

title gif.gif

Our first spirit of the tour! Allow me to tell you her tell…..

In the small town of Willowbrook, nestled amidst rolling hills and dense forests, there stood an old, ivy-covered schoolhouse. For generations, children had passed through its doors, and many teachers had come and gone. However, there was one teacher whose legacy endured long after her physical presence had faded away.

Miss Evelyn Whitaker was a beloved English teacher who had taught at Willowbrook Elementary School for decades. She was passionate about literature and had a unique way of inspiring her students to love the written word. Her classroom was filled with laughter, creativity, and the scent of freshly brewed tea. Miss Whitaker had an uncanny ability to connect with her students, making them feel valued and understood.

One winter evening, a fierce storm swept through Willowbrook, lightning illuminating the night sky and thunder echoing through the hills. As the tempest raged on, a tragic accident occurred, causing Miss Whitaker's untimely demise. The news of her passing sent shockwaves through the town, leaving both students and faculty mourning the loss of their beloved teacher.

However, even in death, Miss Whitaker's dedication to her students remained unshaken. On quiet, moonlit nights, when the school was empty and the halls were still, her presence could be felt. Some claimed to have heard her soft laughter and the gentle rustle of pages turning in an empty classroom. Others spoke of a calming, maternal presence, especially during exam periods when stress ran high.

Rumors of the ghostly teacher spread like wildfire among the students. They whispered of how Miss Whitaker's spirit would help struggling students find the right words for their essays or guide them to the perfect passage in a book. Some even claimed that she would leave encouraging notes on their desks, written in elegant cursive, urging them to believe in their abilities.

Now, we shall see if Miss Whitaker can guide you as well! I will post a school themed word every hour, on the hour. However, the spelling is wrong, and the letters are out of place. The first person to put the letters in the correct order gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 25 40.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.2%
Back