Aftersale | 30% OFF - Deals That Will Make You Scream!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CODY BAR.jpg

GHOST ENCOUNTER: SECOND HALF
CAPTAIN BLACKWOOD

title gif.gif

As we cross into the next room, the squeaking of shoes on the floor fills the room and some begin to slip. The floors are soaking wet and the sense of anger and fear ascends from the water. Harken to the story of Captain Blackwood....

Upon the moonlit waters of the Caribbean, where the echoes of ancient battles lingered and the salty breeze whispered tales of lost treasures, sailed the spectral vessel known as the Phantom Corsair. This ghostly pirate ship was more than just a specter of the past; it was a vessel cursed by a vengeful spirit.

Centuries ago, the ship had been captained by the notorious pirate, Captain William Blackwood. He was as feared as he was cunning, his ship a terror to all who sailed the Caribbean. Yet, Captain Blackwood met his end in a fierce battle, betrayed by his own crew and left to perish beneath the waves.

However, the captain's thirst for revenge was so profound that his spirit refused to rest. Instead, he bound himself to his ship, and the Phantom Corsair became an apparition of the high seas, a vessel draped in ghostly mist, its sails billowing even in the absence of wind.

The legend of the Phantom Corsair spread far and wide, a cautionary tale among sailors. Some claimed to have seen the ship on foggy nights, its spectral crew moving with eerie precision, their eyes glowing with an otherworldly light.

Before us stands the vengeful spirit of Captain Blackwood and a fleet of ghost ships ready for battle. We must immerge victories to survive!

Each person gets one guess per round to fire a cannonball on the map. For each enemy ship you discover, you get 3 points. Each additional hit gets 1 point. However, there are also friendly ships on the map. For each friendly ship you discover, you get -3 points. Each additional hit is -1 points.

We will play the five rounds now. After five more rounds, whoever has the most points, and whoever has the least points, both win a $60 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

nsmyers64

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's an unfortunate timing issue. Legally, they can't go out after 8pm (based on the time zone you're in), so I had to send them out a few minutes early. Sorry about that :)
oh wow, thats interesting. I never thought about how that would work with rules on when businisses can send texts

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
oh wow, thats interesting. I never thought about how that would work with rules on when businisses can send texts
8pm-8am is the quiet time. If I try after 8pm then it will hold it until tomorrow morning, which will mean the products have been pretty well picked over, and the round of auctions ending at 9pm ET has already ended.

But yeah, if you get a text from ARC then it's extremely likely that I sent it to you!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.8%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 90 49.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 56 30.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.7%
Back