Aggressive lawnmower blenny

gobyloverrr

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2024
Messages
16
Reaction score
2
Location
maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my lawnmower blenny is aggressive with all of my fish except clownfish. And I just introduced a new yellow clown goby he’s a baby. And he began to be aggressive towards it immediately we introduced it. I don’t know what to do why is he so aggressive. Has anyone had the same experience. Should I put him in a seperate tank. I don’t understand why he’s aggressive with all my fish.
 
Maybe he is battling for algae availability/ lack of food. If there is a algae shortage then sometimes tangs will become more aggressive or if a fish is not being fed enough. You could try using a mirror on the side of the tank. Much like some people do to deal with tang aggression.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new