AHanes SPS Collection

  • Thread starter Thread starter SpSDrew
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Battle Corals Yellow Head Stag. Purchased from FragHouse Corals in May’23
IMG_6006.jpeg
 
Old picture but Golden Basket Full Spectrum. Purchased from @Joe462
IMG_5065.jpeg
 
Jake Adam's Immortal Tort. Purchased from top shelf in Aug’24. Excited to see this one grow out.
IMG_6071.jpeg
 
Need to get an updated picture. Purchased from Jason Fox at an Ohio swap. Eternal flame
IMG_5280.jpeg
 
Awesome collection! I hope to get where you are. Any tips to get that polyp extension?
 
Great color on the Jolt and Highlighter! How much light are you giving them?

I run a shorter photo period with only 9 hours total and 7 hours of that at peak full power. I do not own a parameter but I’d say it’s gotta be over 300-400 par
 
Awesome collection! I hope to get where you are. Any tips to get that polyp extension?
Tons of flow. I run all cheap Jebao pumps. The main driving force is two mcp-180 gyre pumps that produce a strong current over the top of the corals.
 
SC Orange Passion. This used to thrive like crazy for me but now it’s a hard to keep happy coral for the most part.
IMG_6083.jpeg
IMG_6086.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new