Ahh gyeah!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SeaDweller

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn’t be happier with my upgrade from 5x OR T247 to 4 x Photon V2+ 48s for my 8’ 240. Logan has always been responsive and gets back to me within a few minutes via emails. He’s super honest and doesn’t try to up-sell me. Initially I went with just two units for my tank. But then I started to wonder if I needed more lights.

Obviously it’s his business, but instead of recommending that I buy another two fixtures for more spread and coverage, and obviously more money, he suggested a less expensive option: the lumen bars. If that’s not honesty, in this hobby, then I don’t know what is.

I ended up settling for two more units because it was worth it to me. So he hooked me up. And hooked me up with longer t slot screws if I needed them, simply because I asked for them. Not to mention the after sales support: one unit has a bum diode, so he rectified issue by ordering me a new board to replace that ONE diode. These lights aren’t as pricey as Radions and that was a huge factor as to why I did go with these: it fits my budget but the true value lies in Logan himself.

Thanks Logan, from John in San Diego!!!

Now, I’m ready to watch my tank just become fire with these lights, these acros are gonna take off it’s nuts!
1b821541dfb4abf4b47360c6d0a73b05.jpg
f0747b36bc21eb765d601ddfc5164401.jpg

Badguy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks amazing! Could you please link where you got the mounts and bars?

OP
OP
SeaDweller

SeaDweller

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks amazing! Could you please link where you got the mounts and bars?

Thanks. Honestly, I’m not sure I made the best decision for hanging my lights. I just used regular 30”, 1/2” diameter black iron pipe with floor flanges to hang them. I couldn’t find the joists in my ceiling so I did that. I got the stuff from Home Depot.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.7%
Back