Ahh Man

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2012
Messages
1,927
Reaction score
247
Location
chico, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noticed I lost a piece this morning :-( normally wouldnt matter except I was really looking forward to this 1. My ice age granulosa start. Ugh.
Not sure how long it took as the holding tank is dirty on the glass(for months) so I havent paid it much attention except keeping it going.
Forgot how attached I got to my corals lol. Having the holding tank going and not being a magnifying glass myself everyday on them has been nice lol oh well :-( just need to get the real tank up so I can care for my babies again :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new